Download Postgres Enterprise Manager
Postgres Enterprise Manager is the only solution available today that allows you to intelligently manage, monitor, and tune many Postgres database servers enterprise-wide from a single GUI console. To meet this objective, Postgres Enterprise Manager supplies you with all the core features and functionality needed for visual database administration, as well as a number of advanced components that assist in managing and monitoring the performance, configuration, and design of your database servers.
Current Version 3.0
New Packaged Services: Postgres Enterprise Manager Database Monitoring Set-up
User documentation is installed with and integrated into the Postgres Enterprise Manager Client.
Download the binary installers from the tables below...
- From the Required Components table be sure to download each of the 3 components: SERVER, AGENT and CLIENT.
- Be sure to select the correct operating system for each component. For instance, if you want to run the Client on Windows, the Server on Linux and your Agents on Solaris, be sure to pick the appropriate downloads.
- The SQL Profiler is an optional component, that if used must match the operating environment of the Agent where you plan to profile queries.
- After your downloads are complete, copy each installer to its target machine(s).
- Follow the instructions in the Installation Guide for each installer.
(1) PostgreSQL One-Click Install distribution from EnterpriseDB
(2) PostgreSQL One-Click Install distribution from EnterpriseDB