A Postgres Developer Subscription provides long term application development support during the development phase of your Postgres project rollout. You get access to experts who can help you master the basics of a development language, configure and optimize your setup, assist in implementing application code across enterprise architectures, and perfect your diagnostic techniques. A Developer Subscription will improve your skills and ensure you make the most of your time and effort.
Don't put your schedule at risk - keep your project on track and ask the Enterprise Postgres experts!
To buy a Developer Subscription call +1-732-331-1315 or 1-877-377-4352 (US Only) today!
Developer Subscription Details
- 1 year subscription term
- Extends the Limited Use License term for the term of the Developer Subscription (applies only to Advanced Server and any applicable EnterpriseDB StackBuilder Plus modules)
- Software updates in one-click installers (no downloading, configuring, building, testing of source code)
- Software Technical Alerts
- Documentation in PDF format
- Predictable software lifecycle scheduling and budget planning
- Technical support from Postgres experts with access to community leaders/contributors
- Technical Support delivered with enterprise Service Level Agreements
- Multiple support modes: phone, email, and remote connect
- Web-based Case Management
- KnowledgeBase access
- Premium Webcast content
Developer Technical Support Incident Types
Developer support includes an unlimited number of incidents with a maximum of 3 open support tickets at any one time. Each subscription is assigned to one individual and only this individual will be able to open tickets.
The Developer Subscription does not support production database servers; only those in pre-production deployments (i.e. dev/test). Staging systems separate from test systems are considered part of a production system. The Developer Subscription does not include the use of Postgres Enterprise Manager or xDB Replication Server.
The types of incidents supported and not supported are noted below:
Exceptions available by contacting your account manager.
- Applies only to software downloaded from www.enterprisedb.com
- Basic configuration
- Assistance with Migration Tool Kit as provided by EnterpriseDB.
Feedback and Advice:
EnterpriseDB will provide feedback on your proposed Application architecture when provided in writing. EnterpriseDB’s response will be limited to aspects of the architecture related directly to the Postgres Database.
EnterpriseDB will provide database centered feedback and advice on your written application design. This can be for an existing application, or an application that is still being designed.
EnterpriseDB will review and make comments on code examples provided. Additionally EnterpriseDB may provide code samples as examples and illustrations.
EnterpriseDB will provide general database tuning advice. This is not a replacement for a full Architecture Health Check (AHC). Contact you account manager for more information on a complete Architecture Health Check.
- Application architecture
- Application design
- Application best practices
- Code samples when appropriate
- Database Tuning Parameters
- Workarounds to common database issues.
- Common diagnostic procedures
- Walk-throughs on some specific issues to speed development. These issues must be described in writing prior to scheduling the walk-through.
- First time deployment assistance
Developer Non-supported Incident Types
- Any software not downloaded from www.enterprisedb.com . Exceptions may be available by contacting your account manager.
- Changes to your PostgreSQL distribution’s source code.
- Complex tuning / configuration. If complex tuning and configuration feedback is needed, please contact your account manager about an Architecture Health Check (AHC).
- Complex application debugging.
- Database tier architecture / design.
- Production deployment and operations.
- Partitioning, Replication or High Availability. This includes streaming and xDB MMR/SMR replication.
Download the data sheet.
All Subscription Plans.