A Postgres Plus Jump Start Subscription provides short term immediate support for your evaluation of open source databases in general and PostgreSQL in particular. You will get personalized access to PostgreSQL experts who will show you the features of PostgreSQL quickly so you can complete your open source database evaluation fast. You don't want to miss anything that the most advanced open source database has to offer.
To buy a Jump Start Subscription call +1 781-357-3390 or 1-877-377-4352 (US Only) today!
A Jump Start Subscription from EnterpriseDB is the fastest and most effective way for you to complete an evaluation of PostgreSQL and take advantage of its benefits at your organization.
Scope of Services:
If you purchase a Jump Start Subscription, you agree to accept the applicable Business Agreements at http://www.enterprisedb.com/ba/accept which are summarized below.
- 2 hours of one on one onboarding help with a support engineer that may include:
- product installation in your environment
- basic instruction in the PL/pgSQL language
- an introduction to the pgAdmin console
- Software updates in one-click installers (no downloading, configuring, building, testing of source code)
- Software Technical Alerts
- Documentation in PDF format
- Technical support from PostgreSQL experts
- Technical Support delivered with enterprise Service Level Agreements
- Multiple support modes: phone, email, and remote connect
- Web-based Case Management
- KnowledgeBase access
- Premium Webcast content
Call +1 781-357-3390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
Download the Data Sheet
All Subscription Plans.
Jump Start Technical Support Incident Types:
Jump Start support includes an unlimited number of incidents with a maximum of 3 open support tickets in any 48 hour period. The types of incidents supported and not supported are noted below.
- Applies only to software downloaded from www.enterprisedb.com:
- Postgres Plus Advanced Server
- Postgres Enterprise Manager
- Update Monitor
- xDB Replication Server
- SQL Profiler
- Migration Toolkit
- Basic configuration
- Application architecture
- Application design
- Application best practices
- Code samples when appropriate
- Basic Tuning
- Common work arounds
- Common diagnostic procedures
- Walk-throughs on some issues to speed development
- First time deployment
Jump Start Non-supported Incident Types:
- Any software not downloaded from www.enterprisedb.com
- Distribution source code changes
- Complex tuning / configuration
- Complex application debugging
- Database tier architecture / design
- Production deployment and operations
- Partitioning, Replication or High Availability