Premium Subscription customers receive maintenance software upgrades and enterprise grade technical support for troubleshooting and resolving production software issues for programs acquired from EnterpriseDB. These subscriptions give organizations the advantage of the fastest responses to installation, configuration, problem diagnosis, bug identification and issue resolution. All issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner consistent with the Service Levels detailed in your Subscription Terms and Conditions agreement.
To buy a Premium Subscription call +1 781-357-3390 or 1-877-377-4352 (US Only) today!
Get the fastest answers possible round the clock for your mission critical database applications!
Note: Production support does not include assistance in learning how to write database applications using one of the many languages supported by PostgreSQL. It does however, include help in tracking down suspected bugs or issues directly related to a language.
Premium Subscription Summary
- 1 or 3 year subscription term
- The Premium Subscription includes a Full Use License for the EnterpriseDB tools:
- Postgres Enterprise Manager
- Update Monitor with Automatic Update Notification
- xDB Replication Server
- SQL Profiler
- Migration Toolkit
- PL/Secure (also requires a Partner Agreement for distribution)
- Software updates in one-click installers (no downloading, configuring, building, testing of source code)
- Software Technical Alerts
- Field Hot Fixes for Severity 1 Bugs
- Documentation in PDF format
- Predictable software lifecycle schedules for data center support, budgeting, and migration planning
- Technical support from PostgreSQL experts with access to community leaders/contributors
- Technical Support
- 24 x 7 x 365 coverage
- 1 hour initial response times
- 4 contact people
- Unlimited number of incidents
- Multiple support modes: phone, email, and remote connect
- Web-based Case Management
- KnowledgeBase access
- Premium Webcast content
- Visibility into and Influence over product roadmaps
- Early access to new software releases
- For Advanced Server, the Premium Subscription also includes:
- Product Warranties
- Software License Compliance (for EnterpriseDB tools listed above)
Premium Technical Support Incident Types
Premium support includes an unlimited number of incidents. The types of incidents supported and not supported are noted below.
Enterprise Technical Support Coverage:
- Severity Error Level 1 Issues: A catastrophic production Error in the Software which severely impacts Customer's production systems, or in which the Software in Customer's production systems are down or not functioning; or an Error in the Software which is causing a loss of production data and no procedural work around exists.
- Severity Error Level 2 Issues: These issues mean the Software, which is in production, is operational but certain major functions are not performing in accordance with the Documentation and no workaround is available.
- Severity Error Level 3 Issues: These issues are (a) minor functions of the Software, which is in production, are not performing in accordance with the Documentation or (b) the Software, which is in development or a test environment, is not performing in accordance with the Documentation.
- A failure of hardware, equipment or programs not covered by the Subscription Terms and Conditions
- Customer's failure to comply with operating instructions contained in the Documentation
- A modification, enhancement or customization of the Software by anyone other than EnterpriseDB
- Any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of EnterpriseDB (e.g. floods, fires, loss of electricity or other utilities), errors arising from anything other than Software, such as, web-servers or hardware
- Installation, configuration, management and operation of the Customer's applications
- Software obtained from anyplace other than through the EnterpriseDB website
- APIs interfaces or data formats other than those included with the Software
- Products installed in an environment not supported by EnterpriseDB or EnterpriseDB products beyond their Extended Support lifecycle