As a core member of the team, EnterpriseDB can help you with many aspects of Postgres-XC including:
- a full understanding of its architecture,
- the types of scaling problems it can address,
- its compatibility with PostgreSQL,
Postgres-XC (eXtensible Cluster) is a multi-master write-scalable PostgreSQL cluster based on a shared-nothing architecture, developed by the Postgres-XC Development Group. With Postgres-XC any update to any master by a client application is visible from other masters immediately by other clients.
A key objective of the Postgres-XC project is to provide write scalability to database clustering. The goal is accomplished when adding more nodes to the cluster provides additional write capabilities in a linear fashion, and the Postgres-XC project is already approaching near linear scalability.
Reference: Postgres-XC Scalability
For more detailed information addressing your specific needs, please contact us by email or call Sales in your region:
- U.S.: +1 781-357-3390 or 1-877-377-4352
- EMEA: +31 70 891 8451
- Japan/Korea/China: +81-3-5488-6007
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1235 227276
- India/Australia: +91-20-30589500/01
Other Postgres-XC resources: