In a 2013 McKinsey & Company global survey, 35 percent of executives said improving the talent level and capabilities of IT staff was critical for improving the performance of major IT projects. This number reflects the challenge organizations face: just as the emphasis has shifted to becoming a digital enterprise, a major priority has become attracting, developing, and retaining IT talent.
Database administrators employing enterprise Postgres for digital transformation initiatives will have an unprecedented opportunity in connection with Postgres Vision 2017, June 26-28 in Boston, to advance their knowledge level and achieve certification.
The event will feature a Postgres Training & Certification Day at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) on Thursday, June 29, the day after the conference. This unique opportunity features in-person training with Postgres experts Bruce Momjian, PostgreSQL Global Development Group Co-founder and Core Team Member, and Robert Haas, a PostgreSQL Major Contributor and community influencer.
The Postgres Training & Certification Day combines online and live training with hands-on sessions to ensure DBAs are in the best possible position to earn a Postgres certification at the end of the day. The daylong event features:
- Access to the online training course EDB Postgres Advanced Server Administration Essentials (should be taken before Thursday, June 29);
- Two-hour prep with an EnterpriseDB instructor on adopting Postgres and how the certification exam works;
- A 90-minute session with PostgreSQL Community Leader Bruce Momjian;
- A 90-minute session with Robert Haas;
- A two-hour Certification Lab, which includes test prep and the test; and
- Eine Eintrittskarte für Postgres Vision Boston am 27. und 28. Juni
Registration for the Postgres Training & Certification Day at MIT is only $599 (a $2,800 value). To register, click here.
Debra Brucato is Director of Services Product Management at EnterpriseDB.