EDB Postgres Backup and Recovery Reference Guide v2.6.2
This guide acts as a quick reference for BART subcommands and provides comprehensive examples of the following BART operations:
- Performing a full backup of database servers
- Performing a point-in-time recovery (PITR) on a remote PostgreSQL database server
- Restoring an incremental backup
- Restoring a database cluster with tablespaces
- Evaluating, marking, and deleting backups and incremental backups
- Configuring and operating local and remote database servers
For detailed information about BART subcommands and operations, see the EDB Backup and Recovery User Guide available at the EDB website.
The document is organized as follows:
- See Subcommands to view BART subcommand examples.
- See Examples to view BART operations examples.
- See Sample BART System to view examples of both local and remote database server configuration and operation.
bart_subcommands_examples additional_examples sample_bart_system_with_local_and_remote_database_servers conclusion