After deploying the Ark console, the console will be available for connections from enabled OpenStack user accounts. Use the OpenStack console to granted access to an OpenStack user account. Please note that the EDB Ark service account must have administrative privileges in the tenant or project in which you are granting access.To enable an existing OpenStack user account, connect to the OpenStack console as an Administrative user and select Identity. Click the Manage Members button in the Actions column to the right of the project name.The Edit Project dialog opens, displaying the Project Members tab (see Figure 3.8).
• When you're finished adding users to a project, click Save to save your changes and exit the dialog.To create an OpenStack user account with access to the Ark console for a specific project, connect to the OpenStack console as a user with Administrative privileges and select Identity. Open the Users tab, and click the Create User button to open the Create User dialog (see Figure 3.9).Complete the Create User dialog, providing information for the new user:
• Specify the name of the user in the User Name field.
• Specify the email address of the user in the Email field.
• Specify the password associated with the user account in the Password field.
• Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.
• Use the drop-down listbox in the Primary Project field to select the project that will be displayed when the user connects. Please note that the Ark service account must have administrative privileges in the selected project.
• Use the drop-down listbox in the Role field to specify if the new role is a _member_ or an admin user. Please note that _member_ roles will have sufficient privileges to access the Ark console.When you've completed the dialog, click the Create User button to create the user and exit the dialog. The new user should now be able to access the Ark console