The CDS Email Notification System¶
CDS invokes an email notification system that will alert you if your cluster changes or encounters a problem. Email notifications are sent to the address used to log in to the management console.
CDS will send an email:
- When a new cluster is created.
- If a server stops (or is terminated).
- When a replica is added to a cluster.
- When memory is scaled up.
- When failover is invoked on a master or a replica.
- If a backup fails.
- If the password associated with your user account changes.