- Download Postgres
- Free Postgres Training
- Webinar: Running Highly Available Postgres Databases in Containers
Postgres as a Service
Deploy a Managed Postgres Cluster in Minutes! Enterprise-ready and Oracle compatible.
EDB™ Postgres Containers Operator guide¶
This document contains information on how to install and use the EDB Postgres Operator for deploying EDB containers in the Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) environment. When implementing the Operator functionality, following components are used:
EPAS Operator container:
EPAS Operator API Server container:
EPAS Operator CLI Tool (Linux):
The Operator is installed as a single pod that includes the Operator and API Server containers. Once the Operator is installed, end users can use the Operator CLI tool (epasctl) to deploy and manage EDB containers in their respective namespaces.
Two user roles are defined for deploying EDB Containers using Operators:
- Administrator: Responsible for installing the Operator with the appropriate system resources.
- End User: Uses the functions provided by Operator via the CLI tool.
- What’s New
- Installing the Advanced Server Operator on GKE
- Configuring Advanced Server Operator
- Using the Advanced Server Operator
- Installing the Advanced Server Operator CLI (epasctl)
- Using the Advanced Server Operator CLI
- List of Supported Functions