PEM Installation Guide on Linux¶
Postgres Enterprise Manager (PEM) is designed to assist database administrators, system architects, and performance analysts when administering, monitoring, and tuning PostgreSQL and Advanced Server database servers. PEM has been designed to manage and monitor a single server or multiple servers from a single console, allowing complete control over monitored databases.
This document provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the installation of Postgres Enterprise Manager on a Linux host.
Throughout this guide, the term Postgres refers to either a PostgreSQL or an Advanced Server installation, where either is appropriate.
- What’s New
- Postgres Enterprise Manager - Overview
- Installing Postgres Enterprise Manager
- Installing the PEM Server on Linux Platforms
- Creating a Repository in an Isolated Network
- Configuring the PEM Server on Linux Platforms
- Installing a PEM Agent on Linux Platforms
- Registering a PEM Agent
- The PEM Web Interface
- Uninstalling Postgres Enterprise Manager Components
- Reference - Linux Service Script