The default installation location for the PEM server when installed by the graphical installer is /opt/edb/pem. In the example that follows, substitute your server installation location for PEM_installation_path.
3. Set SELinux to permissive mode and install the epel packages:
5. When the repository configuration file installation completes, use your choice of editor to modify the dependencies and tools repository definitions, ensuring that the repository definitions are enabled and providing the correct repository credentials. For example, to use vi, enter:
6. The yum makecache command downloads the metadata for the currently enabled repositories; when the command completes, check the available packages to confirm that the list includes the latest PEM server:
7. Install the PEM server RPM; when the installation completes, use the yum info command to confirm the installation details:
8. After installation, copy the agent.cfg file from the current location (the location required by the graphical installer) to the location required by the RPM package:cp /PEM_installation_path/agent/etc/agent.cfg /usr/edb/pem/agent/etc/agent.cfgThen, set the value of the ca_file parameter:
10. Copy the pem.db file (and other required files) to the RPM installation location and change the file ownership:cp -r /PEM_installation_path/server/share/pemhome/.pem/* /var/lib/pemhome/.pem/
11. Change the home directory in the passwd file from the location identified by the graphical installer to the RPM location as follows:/PEM_installation_path /server/uninstall-pemserver
16. Enable the pemagent service and start the pemagent and httpd services.