Issue #PEM-706 - Changed the label from “Blocked Users” to “Blocked Sessions” on User Activity chart. (661653)
Issue #PEM-2492 - Ensure parameter values are quoted when needed when editing roles. (876762)
Issue #PEM-2581 - Error when changing kind(SQL/BATCH) for pgAgent job step. (893794)
Issue #PEM-2727 - Upgrading SNMP to fix the agent crash issue (913881)
- Added ProjectSet icon for explain module.
- Added Gather Merge, Named Tuple Store Scan and Table Function Scan icon for explain module.
- Fix issue where Deleting N number of rows makes first N number of rows disable.
- Ensure Boolean columns should be editable using keyboard keys.
- Further code refactoring to stabilise the Feature Tests.
- Fix generation of reverse engineered SQL for tables with Greenplum 5.x.
- Ensure that ‘ENTER’ key in the data filter should not run the query.
- Update wcDocker to allow the browser’s context menu to be used except in tab strips and panel headers.
- Fix an issue where oid column should not be pasted when copy/paste row is used on query output containing the oid column.
- Ensure type names are properly encoded in the results grid.
- Fix display of validation error message in SlickGrid cells.
- Fix issue where Validated switch option is inverted for the Foreign Key.
- Fix generation of reverse engineered SQL for partition table, partitions were shown as a child of indexes.
- Fix a debugger error when using Python 2.7.
- Ensure drag/drop from the treeview works as expected on Firefox.
- Fix error while importing data to a table using Import/Export dialog and providing “Not null columns” option.
- Ensure View should be created with special characters.
- Ensure Boolean columns should be editable in View/Edit data and Query Tool.
- Update wcDocker to prevent window state loading creating blank dialogues.
- Fix accessibility issue for checkbox in IE11.
- Ensure the Query Tool doesn’t throw an error when viewing the contents of a table with no columns.
- Ensure columns can be created when they are IDENTITY fields with the CYCLE option enabled.
- Ensure purely numeric comments can be saved on new columns.
- Fix accessibility issue for Datetime cell in backgrid.
- Ensure the query tool will work with older versions of psycopg2 than we officially support, albeit without updatable resultsets.
- Ensure command tags are shown in the messages tab of the Query Tool.
- Fix load on demand in View/Edit data mode.
- Fix some errors thrown on the JS console when dragging text in the Query Tool.
- Ensure triggers should be updated properly for EPAS server.
- Fix the reverse engineered SQL for trigger functions with the WINDOW option selected.
- Fix an error that could be seen when click on any system column of a table.
- Ensure enable trigger menu should be visible when trigger is disabled.
- Ensure the comment on a Primary Key constraint can be edited under the Table node.
- Fix console error when changing kind(SQL/BATCH) for pgAgent job step.
- Unescape HTML entities in database names in the Query Tool title bar.
- Fix double click issue to expand the contents of a cell if the resultset was not editable.
- Fix generation of reverse engineered SQL for Rules.
- Add editor options for plain text mode and to disable block folding to workaround rendering speed issues in CodeMirror with very large scripts.
- Ensure compound triggers for event should be updated properly.
- Ensure compound triggers should be displayed under Views.
- Ensure Truncate option should be available for Compound Triggers.
- Fix Truncate option deselect issue for compound triggers.
- Fix length and precision enable/disable issue when changing the data type for Domain node.
- Fix SQL tab issue for Views. It’s a regression of compound triggers.
- Fix exception in query history for python 2.7.
- Fix query tool launch error if user name contain html characters.
- Increase cache control max age for static files to improve performance over longer run.
- Fix SQL issue of length and precision when changing the data type of Column.
- Fix modified SQL for Index when reset the value of Fill factor and Clustered?.
- Fix reversed engineered SQL for btree Index when provided sort order and NULLs.
- Ensure sequence with negative value should be created.
- Fix issue where EXEC script doesn’t write the complete script for Procedures.
- Ensure Primary Key should be created with Index.
- Fix query history exception for Python 3.6.
- Fix issue where PEM/pgAdmin does not load completely if loaded in an iframe.
- Fix issue where query history is not visible in the query history tab.