- Ensure create new object dialog should be opened when alt+shift+n key is pressed on the collection node.
- Fixed issue where Drop and Disconnect connection menu points are too close to each other.
- Fix issue where the Reset button does not get enabled till all the mandatory fields are provided in the dialog.
- Ensure context menus never get hidden below the menu bar.
- Rename the context menu from ‘Drop Server’ to ‘Remove Server’.
- Ensure the correct “running at” agent is shown when a pgAgent job is executing.
- Fix an issue in the Query Tool where shortcut keys could be ignored following a query error.
- Fix the toggle case shortcut key combination.
- Ensure comments are shown in reverse engineered SQL for table partitions.
- Handle NULL values appropriately when sorting backgrid tables.
- Give appropriate error messages when the user tries to use an blank master password.
- Remove arbitrary (and incorrect) requirement that composite types must have at least two members.
- Don’t quote bigints when copying them from the Query Tool results grid.
- Ensure compression level is passed to pg_dump when backing up in directory format.
- Ensure the number of jobs can be specified when backing up in directory format.
- Remove the sorting of table headers with no labels.
- Suppress Enter key presses in Alertify dialogues when the come from Select2 controls to allow item selection with Enter.
- Ensure that units are respected when sorting by file size in the File dialog.
- Updated documentation for default privileges to clarify more on the grantor.
- Fix query tool launch error if user name contains HTML characters. It’s a regression.
- Ensure all messages are retained in the Query Tool from long running queries.
- Updated documentation for the delete row button that only strikeout the row instead of deleting it.
- Fix an issue where the wrong type is displayed when changing the datatype from timestamp with time zone to timestamp without time zone.
- Updated documentation for the query tool toolbar buttons.
- Ensure that the superuser should be able to create database, as the superuser overrides all the access restrictions.
- Ensure that the superuser should be able to create role, as the superuser overrides all the access restrictions.
- Fix reverse engineering SQL issue for partitions when specifying digits as comments.
- Fixed an issue where escape key not working to close the open/save file dialog.
- Fixed an issue where keyboard shortcut for context menu is not working when using Firefox on CentOS7.
- Enhance the logic to change the label from ‘Delete/Drop’ to ‘Remove’ for the server and server group node.
- Shown some text on process watcher till the initial logs are loaded.
- Fix main window tab navigation accessibility issue.
- Fix XSS issue in explain and explain analyze for table and type which contain HTML.
- Fix an issue of retrieving properties for Compound Triggers. It’s a regression of #4006.
- Fix an issue where PEM unable to retrieve table node if the trigger is already disabled and the user clicks on Enable All.
- Fix reverse engineering SQL issue for triggers when passed a single argument to trigger function.
- Fix an issue where length and precision are not removed from table/column dialog.
- Fix an issue where the Interval data type is not displayed in the properties dialog of table/column.
- Fix ‘Could not find the object on the server.’ error while refreshing the check constraint.
- Fix issue where the user can not switch the UI language. It’s a regression of #4348.
- Fix reverse engineering SQL issue where when clause is not visible for PG/EPAS 12.
- Added statistics and storage information in reverse engineering SQL of table/column.
- Fix an issue where the inherited table name with quotes did not escape correctly.
- Fix an issue where context menu is open along with submenu and the focus is not on context menu or submenu.