Bug #PEM-986 - Fetch the pem schema version again in pemagent when PEM server restarts. [Support Ticket #769569]
Bug #PEM-1449 - Copy alert REST API document is missing. [Support Ticket #804272]
Bug #PEM-2046 - Use the ‘g’ flag to replace all occurance of placeholder in the alert script code, alert email template, alert email subject. [Support Ticket #856746]
Bug #PEM-2087 - Line chart on Dashboard is not honouring the user’s selected start & end timespan. [Support Ticket #859558]
Bug #PEM-2135 - No take over is happening after PEM agent and server upgrade from version 7.4 to 7.7. [Support Ticket #859340]
Bug #PEM-2166 - Table chart created using custom probe should render properly. [Support Ticket #872498]
/PEM-2204 - Fixed CSRF security vulnerability issue.
- Fix naming inconsistency for the column and FTS parser modules.
- Ensure that on clicking Delete button should not delete rows immediately from the database server, it should be deleted when Save button will be clicked.
- Include inherited column comments and defaults in reverse engineered table SQL.
- Ensure that JSON strings as comments should be added properly for all the objects.
- Fix an issue where Deleting N number of rows makes first N number of rows disable.
- Added support for Default Partition.
- Include comment SQL for inherited columns in reverse engineered table SQL.
- Make the WHEN field a CodeMirror control on the Event Trigger dialogue.
- Fix the online help button on the resource group dialogue.
- Enable the online help button on the index dialogue.
- Fix handling of numeric arrays in View/Edit Data.
- Enlarge the grab handles for resizing dialogs etc.
- Append the file suffix to filenames when needed in the File Create dialogue.
- Change the CodeMirror active line background colour to $color-danger-lighter so it doesn’t conflict with the selection colour.
- Fix the RE-SQL syntax for roles with a VALID UNTIL clause.
- Prevent an empty error message being shown when “downloading” a CREATE script using the CSV download.
- Overhaul the layout saving code so it includes the Query Tool and Debugger, and stores the layout when change events are detected rather than (unreliably) on exit.
- Display errors during CSV download from the Query Tool in the UI rather than putting them in the CSV file.
- Fix an issue where ‘GRANT UPDATE’ sql should be displayed for default sequence privileges.
- Ensure the toolbar buttons are properly reset following a CSV download in the Query Tool.
- Fix SQL help for EPAS 10+, and refactor the URL generation code into a testable function.
- Ensure sequences can be created with increment, start, minimum and maximum options set.
- Ensure that confirmation dialog should be popped up before reload of query tool or debugger if it is opened in a new browser tab.
- Ensure that record should be add/edited for root partition table with primary keys.
- Fix an issue where JSON data would not be rendered in the Query Tool.
- Ensure View/Materialized View node should be visible after updating any property.
- Fix custom autovacuum configuration for Materialized Views.
- Fixed alignment issue of columns in definition section of Index node.
- Relabel the Save button on the datagrid text editor to avoid confusion with the actual Save button that updates the database.
- Fixed ‘Location cannot be empty’ error when open Tablespace properties.
- Fix an issue where the dropdown becomes misaligned/displaced.
- Added recommended ESLinter checks.
- Ensure that pgAdmin4 should work properly with psycopg2 v2.8
- Ensure the treeview shows all sequences except those used to implement IDENTITY columns (which can be edited as part of the column). Show all if Show System Objects is enabled.
- Fixed ‘Increment value cannot be empty’ error for existing tables.
- Ensure that parameters of procedures for EPAS server 10 and below should be set/reset properly.
- Prevent duplicate columns being included in reverse engineered SQL for tables.
- Fix file browser path issue which occurs when client is on Windows and server is on Mac/Linux.
- Ensure sanity of the permissions on the storage and session directories and the config database.
- Properly assign dropdownParent in Select2 controls.
- Ensure popper.js is installed when needed.
- Fixed console error when subnode control is used in panels.
- Fix accessibility issue for menu navigation.
- Fixed Tab key navigation for Maintenance dialog.
- Fix Tab key issue for Toggle switch controls and button on the dialog footer in Safari browser.
- Ensure that element should get highlighted when they get focus on using Tab key.
- Fixed error on displaying table properties of a table partitioned by list having a default partition.
- Fix handling of JSON in the Query Tool with NULL elements.
- Fix navigation of switch cells in grids.
- Relax the permission check on the directory containing the config database, as it may fail in some environments such as OpenShift.
- Prevent Backgrid Password cells from losing focus if the browser opens an autocomplete list.
- Fix the issue of accessing the SQL for Views and Materialized Views. Regression of pluralisation of folder names.