PEM-383 - Provide the column picker toolbar button in SQL profiler trace window.
PEM-723 - Fixed a SQL Syntax error when PEM Agent queries tablespaces. [Support Ticket #570926]
PEM-789 - Fixed historical span issue with memory usage graph. [Support Ticket #665140]
PEM-933 - Fixed sorting of table chart data when rendering on custom dashboard. [Support Ticket #764647]
PEM-1406 - Fixed the Swap Consumption alert template to reflect the actual swap consumption instead of total swap space. [Support Ticket #806008]
PEM-2255 - Fixed in PEM RestAPI for server black out option. [Support Ticket #882589]
PEM-2545/Issue #4511 <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4511> - Grant wizard is not able to handle multiple objects because all objects are passed as query string URL [Support Ticket #897419]
PEM-2573 - Fixed for shared_buffers dashboard’s historical span issue. [Support Ticket #894867]
PEM-2614 - Fixed idle in transaction (aborted) state check in the probe code for session info. [Support Ticket #908442]
PEM-2647 - Fixed storage pie chart issue to display the correct value. [Support Ticket #907753]
PEM-2686 - Fixed save password functionality is not working when server was registered by PEM worker. [Support Ticket #912948]
PEM-2828 - Fixed “Alert Errors” alert template to count the errors for which alerts are enabled. [Support Ticket #903272]
PEM-3041 - Fixed not able to see the agent status in the PEM Monitoring dashboard due to numeric overflow error. [Support Ticket #934778]
PEM-3139 - RLS policy was not updated properly for “pem.job” table during the PEM upgrade. [Support Ticket #937823]
- Ensure that path file name should not disappear when changing ext from the dropdown in file explorer dialog.
- Fix syntax highlighting in code mirror for backslash and escape constant.
- Fixed an issue while editing char or character varying column from View/Edit data throwing an error.
- Fix an issue where clicking on an empty textbox like fill factor or comments, considers it as change and enabled the save button.
- Added tab navigation on close buttons for all the panels and create/properties dialog.
- Added support to view multilevel partitioned tables.
- Fix network disconnect issue while establishing the connection via SSH Tunnel and it impossible to expand the Servers node.
- Fix server connection drops out issue in query tool.
- Fix column resizable issue in the file explorer dialog.
- Ensure that constraints, indexes, rules, triggers, and compound triggers should be created on partitions.
- Fix VPN network disconnect issue where it hangs on expanding the Servers node.
- Ensure that the Servers collection node should expand independently of server connections.
- Added more information to the ‘Database connected/disconnected’ message.
- Logout the session when no user activity of mouse move, click or keypress.
- Ensure that the error message should not be displayed if Tablespace is not selected while creating the index.
- Fix an issue where operator, access method and operator class is not visible for exclusion constraints.
- Fix an issue where setting STORAGE_DIR to empty should show all the volumes on Windows in server mode.
- Added tab navigation for tabs under explain panel in query tool.
- Updated the incorrect icon used for the cast node on refresh.
- Fix an issue where refreshing a package results in the change in the object completely.
- Fix an issue where select, insert and update scripts on tables throwing an error.
- Set proper focus on tab navigation for file manager dialog.
- Fixed an issue where Save Password control disappears after clicking on it while creating a server.