Bug #PEM-1368/Bug #3676
- Fix CREATE Script functionality for EDB-Wrapped functions. [Support Ticket #796491]
Bug #PEM-1530 - Fix the server level charts [Support Ticket #815806]
Bug #PEM-1532 - Disable TRACE option from the configuration file for the apache server [Support Ticket #784345, #818383]
Bug #PEM-1610 - EFM Status in streaming replication dashborad on PEM not shown [Support Ticket #826397]
Bug #PEM-1611 - PEM not able to monitor EFM with error: Failed to parse EFM json file [Support Ticket #826197]
- Ensure previous notices are not removed from the Messages tab in the Query Tool if an error occurs during query execution.
- Allow the selection order to be preserved in the Select2 control to fix column ordering in data Import/Export.
- Increase the size of the resize handle of the edit grid text pop-out.
- Ensure that Utilities(Backup/Restore/Maintenence/Import-Export) should not be started if binary path is wrong and also added ‘Stop Process’ button to cancel the process.
- Fix handling of array types as inputs to the debugger.
- Fix an issue that could cause the Query Tool to fail to render.
- Further improvements to treeview restoration.
- Add titles to the code areas of the Query Tool and Debugger to ensure that panels can be re-docked within them.
- Allow use of 0 (integer) and empty strings as parameters in the debugger.
- Fix syntax error when creating new pgAgent schedules with a start date/time and exception.
- Fix an encoding issue in the query tool.
- Ensure that utility existence check should work for schema and other child objects while taking Backup/Restore.
- Properly report errors when debugging cannot be started.
- Include the WHERE clause on EXCLUDE constraints in RE-SQL.
- Prevent the debugger controls being pressed again before previous processing is complete.
- Fix toggle breakpoints buttons in the debugger.
- Fix changes to the NOT NULL and default value options in the Table Dialogue.
- Fix dropping of multiple functions/procedures at once.
- Fix an issue when user define Cast from smallint->text is created.
- Hide Radio buttons that should not be shown on the maintenance dialogue.
- Prevent attempts to bulk-drop schema objects.
- Ensure the browser toolbar buttons work in languages other than English.
- Allow horizontal sizing of the edit grid text pop-out.
- Ensure identifiers are properly displayed in the plan viewer.
- Delete/Drop and drop cascade option under properties section is disabled for multiple objects.
- Ensure the dashboard tabs are styles correctly.