Issue #PEM-2459 - Tuning wizard shows wrong original value for ‘max_wal_size’ parameter [Support Ticket #880186]
Issue #PEM-2499 - Index Advisor is not suggesting index on PEM UI. [Support Ticket #891318]
Issue #PEM-2503 - Issue while scheduling the pgAgent job on PEM UI. [Support Ticket #891220]
- Allow keyboard navigation of all controls on subnode grids.
- Fix issue where the dependencies tab for inherited tables/foreign keys shows partial text.
- Fix dropping of pgAgent schedules through the Job properties.
- Allow editing of data where a primary key column includes a % sign in the value.
- Fix syntax error when adding more than one column to the existing table.
- Omit the geometry viewer in the Query Tool from layout saving.
- Fix issue where reverse engineered SQL was failing for foreign tables, if it had “=” in the options.
- Fix keyboard navigation in “inner” tabsets such as the Query Tool and Debugger.
- Prevent flickering of large tooltips on the Graphical EXPLAIN canvas.
- Ensure the correct label is used in panel headers when viewing filtered rows.
- Fix issue where new column should be created with Default value.
- Prevent the geometry viewer grabbing key presses when not in focus under Firefox, IE and Edge.
- Fix syntax error when creating a table with a serial column.
- Fix issue where SSH tunnel connection using password is failing, it’s regression of Master Password.
- Fix an initialisation error when two functions with parameters are debugged in parallel.
- Fix issue where property dialog of column should open properly for EPAS v12.
- Capitalize the word ‘export’ used in Import/Export module.
- Ensure strings are properly encoded in the Query History.
- Ensure we include the CSRF token when uploading files.
- Ensure the debugger control buttons are only enabled once initialisation is complete.
- Remove additional “SETOF” included when generating CREATE scripts for trigger functions.
- Fix help links for backup globals and backup server.
- Fix an XSS issue seen in View/Edit data mode if a column name includes HTML.
- Ensure Python escaping matched JS escaping and fix a minor XSS issue in the Query Tool that required superuser access to trigger.
- Ensure that both columns and partitions can be edited at the same time in the table dialog.
- Fix an XSS issue when username contains XSS vulnerable text.
- Fix an error that could be seen when editing column privileges.
- Ensure parameter values are quoted when needed when editing roles.
- Ensure the browser close confirmation is only shown when closing a Query Tool which is running in a separate browser tab.
- Prevent an error that may occur when editing data with an integer primary key.
- Fix a quoting issue that caused a blank UI to be displayed when running in French.
- Fix an error while retrieving json data from the table.
- Fix ‘malformed array literal’ error when updating a pgAgent job.
- Fix table icon issue when updating any existing field.
- Use ROLE consistently when generating RE-SQL for roles, not USER.
- Fix an error seen when updating a connection string in a pgAgent job step.
- Fix sequence reverse engineered SQL generation with quoted names on PG/EPAS 10+.
- Fix an issue where Explain and Explain Analyze are not working, it’s regression of #1760.
- Fix an issue where Filter toolbar button is not working in view/edit data, it’s regression of keyboard navigation.