PEM-699 - “Long running queries” alert should not log autovacuum queries. [Support Ticket #679920]
PEM-3349 - pemworker register server help option should show the agent configuration directory path. [Support Ticket #1001212]
PEM-1508 - Documented about calculation of shared system memory and removed it from capacity manager metrics as is always constant. 
PEM-3322 - Documented about system jobs and their default schedules. 
PEM-3436 - Updated all the alert templates queries which show negative values and improve the performance while fetching the data from history tables. 
PEM-2490 - Supported Platforms and Versions link is added to Software prerequisites section in Installation guides. [Support Ticket #885334]
PEM-3490 - Removed send_email from POST/PUT payload and added validation for all_low_alert_enable/high_low_alert_enable/med_low_alert_enable/low_alert_enable for their respective email group id. [Support Ticket #1005781]
- Ensure that the query tool should display the proper error message while terminating the active session.
- Ensure that proper error should be displayed for the deleted node.
- Gracefully informed the user that the database is already connected when they click on “Connect Database…”.
- Disabled the Stop process button after clicking it and added a message ‘Terminating the process…’ to notify the user.
- Fixed issue of error message not getting displayed when filename is empty for backup, restore, and import/export.
- Add proper indentation to the code while generating functions, procedures, and trigger functions.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the cross button of the alert box on the login page is not working.
- Fixed the SQL help issue for EDB Postgres Advanced Server.
- Ensure that maintenance jobs should be worked properly for indexes under a materialized view.
- Fixed an issue where select all checkbox only selects the first 50 tables.
- Fixed tab indent issue on a selection of lines is deleting the content when ‘use spaces == true’ in the preferences.
- Ensure that ‘With OID’ option should be disabled while taking backup of database server version 12 and above.
- Fixed invalid literal issue when removing the connection limit for the existing role.
- Fixed dark theme-related CSS and modify the color codes.
- Fixed generated SQL issue for auto vacuum options.
- Ensure that the query tool panel gets closed when clicking on the ‘Don’t Save’ button.
- Ensure that the dependencies tab shows correct information for Synonyms.
- Fixed an issue where the newly added table is not alphabetically added to the tree.
- Fixed list sorting issue in the schema diff tool.
- Fixed an issue while comparing the two identical schemas using the schema diff tool.
- Fixed an issue when renaming the column not added in the proper order.
- Fixed an issue where CSV download quotes numeric columns.
- Fixed an issue where the Edge browser version is showing wrong and warning message gets displayed.
- Fixed backgrid row hover issue where on hover background color is set for edit and delete cell only.
- Fixed data truncation issue when updating the data of type character with length.
- Fixed an issue where the search object is unable to locate inherited tables and constraint filters are not working.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on Select All button, not selecting all the options in pgAgent job scheduler.
- Fixed connection and version number detection issue when the database server is upgraded.
- Fixed an issue where two identical tables showing different by schema diff tool.
- Fixed an issue while creating RLS Policy with the name having space.
- Remove extra brackets from reverse engineering SQL of RLS Policy.
- Fixed an issue where the user is able to edit properties when some of the collection nodes are selected.
- Fixed ‘cant execute empty query’ issue when remove the value of ‘USING’ or ‘WITH CHECK’ option of RLS Policy.
- Ensure that create RLS Policy menu should not be visible for catalog objects.
- Fixed an issue where difference DDL is showing the wrong SQL when changing the policy owner.
- Fixed an issue where fetching the schema throws an error if the database is not connected in Schema Diff.