PEM-812/ Issue #5830 <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/5830> - Display parenthesis around AND/OR conditions in the same order within PEM and dba_views. Fixed reverse engineering SQL where parenthesis is not properly arranged for View/MView definition. [Support Ticket #315838]
PEM-3532 - Fixed the issue in monitoring dashboard line charts where data points were not showing correct local time information. [Support Ticket #1023887]
PEM-3542 - Fixed potential data type migration problem when upgrading PEM Server to PG v.12 [Support Ticket #1044052]
PEM-3487 - Fixed configure script issue for google cloud instance running RHEL7
PEM-3666 - Fixed security issue related to secure flag for session cookies. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3667 - Fixed security issue related to information exposed in Server response header. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3677 - Fixed security issue related to content Security Policy (CSP) configuration. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3678 - Fixed security issue related to HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) in server response header. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3679 - Fixed security issue related to session fixation. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3682 - Fixed security issue related to directory listing. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3693 - Fixed security issue in the Capacity manager report. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3695 - Transaction ID or timestamp must be provided during BART restore point-in time recovery operation [Support Ticket #1067393]
PEM-3696 - Fixed security issue in the pem configure script where it should not log sensitive informations. [Support Ticket #1035935]
PEM-3663 - Fixed pemworker segfault error in dmesg and messages file. [Support Ticket #999681]
PEM-3698 - Fixed current and previous alert state related issue during alert script execution when alert state gets clear. [Support Ticket #1078828]
PEM-2015 - Fixed vulnerability issues related to webserver. [Support Ticket # 856609]
- Ensure that the original file format should be retained when saving the same file in SQL editor.
- Added missing comments in reverse engineering SQL for each column of a View.
- Fixed an issue where debugger doesn’t work if the search path is set other than ‘public’.
- Ensure that schema names starting with ‘pg’ should be visible in browser tree when standard_conforming_strings is set to off.
- Fixed ssh tunnel hang issue when the user tries to disconnect the server.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not able to insert the data if the table and columns name contains special characters.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not able to save the new row if the table is empty.
- Fixed save button enable issue when focusing in and out of numeric input field.
- Fixed and improve API test cases for the schema diff tool.
- Adjusted the height of jobstep code block to use maximum space.
- Ensure that the Dictionaries drop-down shows all the dictionaries in the FTS configuration dialog.
- Fixed an issue where copying and pasting a cell with multiple line data will result in multiple rows.
- Ensure that the referenced table should be displayed on foreign key constraints.
- Fixed an issue where conversion of bytea to the binary string results in an error.
- Fixed reverse engineered SQL for partitions when storage parameters are specified.
- Fixed an issue where the entire logs is in red text when the user runs backup and restore.
- Ensure that the user will be able to modify the start value of the Identity column.
- Ensure that RLS Policy node should be searchable using search object.
- Modified the ‘Commit’ and ‘Rollback’ query tool button icons.
- Added missing dependencies/dependent and corrected some wrongly identified.
- Fixed an issue where the error message does not have a close button on utility dialogs.
- Fixed CSRF errors when PEM opened in an iframe on safari browser.
- Fixed text color issue in explain analyze for the Dark theme.
- Fixed issue where the user was not able to update policy if the policy is created with space.
- Added the ‘ORDER BY’ clause for the privileges type to fix schema diff issue.
- Fixed an issue when comparing the table with a trigger throwing error in schema diff.
- Fixed an issue where ajax call continues to fire even after disconnect the database server.
- Ensure that the user should be able to drop the database even if it is connected.
- Clarify some of the differences when running in server mode in the docs.
- Resolve schema diff dependencies by selecting the appropriate node automatically and maintain the order in the generated script.
- Update the description of GIN and GiST indexes in the documentation.
- Ensure that the import/export feature should work with SSH Tunnel.
- Fixed an issue where –load-server does not allow loading connections that use pg_services.
- Fixed incorrect reverse engineering SQL for Foreign key when creating a table.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff is not working when providing the options to Foreign Data Wrapper, Foreign Server, and User Mapping.
- Fixed SQL for Row Level Security which is incorrectly generated.
- Fixed string indices must be integers issue for PostgreSQL < 9.3.
- Remove illegal argument from trigger function in trigger DDL statement.
- Fixed excessive CPU usage by stopping the indefinite growth of the graph dataset.
- Remove maximum length on the password field in the server dialog.
- Fixed an issue where a column is renamed and then removed, then the drop SQL query takes the wrong column name.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the ‘Generate script’ button shows a forever spinner due to pop up blocker.
- Ensure that the ‘CREATE SCHEMA’ statement should be present in the generated script if the schema is not present in the target database.
- Fixed an issue while refreshing Resource Group.
- Fixed an issue where custom sequences are not visible when show system objects are set to false.
- Ensure that the ‘Remove Server Group’ option is available in the context menu.
- Ensure that multiple extensions can be dropped from the properties tab.
- Fixed an issue where the query tool is not fetching more than 1000 rows for the table does not have any primary key.