To review a list of existing clusters that reside on a specific cluster host, highlight the Clusters node beneath the cluster name in the PEM client tree control, and navigate to the Properties tab.The Properties tab displays:
• The name of the cluster in the Name column.
• The name of the cluster owner in the Owner column.
• The current state of the cluster in the Cluster state column.
• The number of cluster nodes in the Number of nodes column.
• The server class that is being used by the cluster in the Server class column.
• The engine version that is deployed on the cluster in the Engine version column.
• The region in which the cluster is deployed in the Region column.
• The VPC identifier of the VPC that is in use by the cluster in the VPC identifier column.