9.1.5 Viewing Scheduled TracesTo view a list of scheduled traces, highlight the name of the profiled database in the PEM client tree control; navigate through the Management menu to the SQL Profiler pull-aside menu, and select Scheduled traces.... You can also use the SQL Profiler toolbar menu to the list; select the Scheduled traces... option.The Scheduled traces... dialog (see Figure 9.8) displays a list of the traces that are awaiting execution. Click the edit button to the left of a trace name to access detailed information about the trace:
• The Status field lists the status of the current trace.
• The Enabled? switch displays Yes if the trace is enabled; No if the trace is disabled.
• The Name field displays the name of the trace.
• The Agent field displays the name of the agent responsible for executing the trace.
• The Last run field displays the date and time of the last execution of the trace.
• The Next run field displays the date and time of the next scheduled execution of the trace.
• The Created field displays the date and time that the trace was defined.