Release date: 2018-09-06
This release contains a number of features and fixes reported since the release
of pgAdmin4 3.2
- Add a geometry viewer that can render PostGIS data on a blank canvas or various map sources.
- Added new backup/restore options for PostgreSQL 11. Added dump options for ‘pg_dumpall’.
- Stabilise feature tests for continuous running on CI systems.
- Ensure ‘select all’ and ‘unselect all’ working properly for pgAgent schedule.
- Fix sort/filter dialog issue where it incorrectly requires ASC/DESC.
- Ensure backup should work with ‘–data-only’ and ‘–schema-only’ for any format.
- Fix keyboard shortcuts layout in the preferences panel.
- Merge pgcli code with version 1.10.3, which is used for auto complete feature.
- Ensure that refreshing a node also updates the Property list.
- Ensure that refresh button on dashboard should refresh the table.
- Handle connection errors properly in the Query Tool.
- Ensure external table node should be visible only for GPDB.
- Fix auto scrolling issue in debugger on step in and step out.
- Ensure sort/filter dialog should display proper message after losing database connection.
- Ensure sql for Role should be visible in SQL panel for GPDB.
- When building the Windows installer, copy system Python packages before installing dependencies to ensure we don’t end up with older versions than intended.
- Correct the documentation of View/Edit data.