Release date: 2018-11-01
This release contains a number of features and fixes reported since the release
of pgAdmin4 3.4
- Save the treeview state periodically, and restore it automatically when reconnecting.
- Ensure that Utilities(Backup/Restore/Maintenence/Import-Export) should not be started if binary path is wrong and also added ‘Stop Process’ button to cancel the process.
- Fix syntax error when creating new pgAgent schedules with a start date/time and exception.
- Rename the ‘SQL Editor’ section of the Preferences to ‘Query Tool’ as it applies to the whole tool, not just the editor.
- Fix CREATE Script functionality for EDB-Wrapped functions.
- Purge connections from the cache on logout.
- Ensure that utility existence check should work for schema and other child objects while taking Backup/Restore.
- Fixed fatal error while launching the pgAdmin4 3.5. Update the version of the Flask to 0.12.4 for release.