- Display the start value when the user creates sequence
- Fix to update privileges for Views and Materials Views where “string indices must be integers error” displayed
- Display SQL in SQL pane for security label in PG and EPAS server
- Make security label option available in procedure properties
- Make debug option available for package function and procedure
- Correct spelling error from evnt_turncate to evnt_truncate
- Ensure the grant wizard works with objects with special characters in the name
- Fix issue using special characters when creating synonym
- Properties refreshing after objects are edited
- Correctly identify server type upon first connection
- Ensure errorModel unset property is set correctly when adding a new server
- Set seconds to valid value in pgAgent job schedule
- Display message “server does not support ssl” if server with ca-cert or ca-full added
- Optionally sign both the Mac app bundle and the disk image
- Handle non-ascii responses from the server when connecting
- Attempt to sign the Windows installer, failing with a warning if there’s no cert available
- Allow users to choose SELECT permissions for tables and sequences in the grant wizard
- Fix refreshing of FTS dictionaries which was causing error “Connection to the server has been lost”
- Don’t append new objects with the wrong parent in tree browser if the correct one isn’t loaded
- Function definition matches value returned from pg_get_functiondef()
- Allow refreshing synonym node. Does not display message “Unimplemented method (node) for this url (/browser/synonym/nodes/1/7/14301/2200/test)”
- Identify the collation correctly when reverse engineering table SQL. ERROR: schema “default” does not exist no longer displayed
- Remove security keys from config.py/config_local.py
- Fix error while renaming FTS dictionary and FTS template nodes
- Ensure the File Manager honours the file type while traversing the directories.
- Properly generate exclusion constraint SQL.
- Correctly quote type names in reverse engineered SQL for tables
- Fix layout of DateTimePicker control help message.
- Resolved issue where Integer type of preferences are not updated
- Fix the file manager when used under Python 3.
- Ensure preferences values are stored properly.
- Ensure steps and schedules can be created in empty jobs. ProgrammingError: can’t adapt type ‘Undefined’ was displayed
- Add new indexes to the correct parent on the treeview.