- Fix issue where the dependencies tab for inherited tables/foreign keys shows partial text.
- Allow editing of data where a primary key column includes a % sign in the value.
- Fix issue where reverse engineered SQL was failing for foreign tables, if it had “=” in the options.
- Fix keyboard navigation in “inner” tabsets such as the Query Tool and Debugger.
- Ensure the correct label is used in panel headers when viewing filtered rows.
- Fix issue where new column should be created with Default value.
- Prevent the geometry viewer grabbing key presses when not in focus under Firefox, IE and Edge.
- Prevent the “Please login to access this page” message displaying multiple times.
- Ensure that the Return key can be used to submit the Master Password dialogue.
- Ensure that browser auto-fill doesn’t cause Help pages to be opened unexpectedly.
- Fix issue where SSH tunnel connection using password is failing, it’s regression of Master Password.
- Fix an initialisation error when two functions with parameters are debugged in parallel.
- Fix issue where property dialog of column should open properly for EPAS v12.
- Capitalize the word ‘export’ used in Import/Export module.
- Ensure strings are properly encoded in the Query History.
- Ensure we include the CSRF token when uploading files.
- Fix connection restoration issue when pgAdmin server is restarted and the page is refreshed.
- Ensure the debugger control buttons are only enabled once initialisation is complete.
- Remove additional “SETOF” included when generating CREATE scripts for trigger functions.
- Fix help links for backup globals and backup server.
- Fix an XSS issue seen in View/Edit data mode if a column name includes HTML.
- Ensure Python escaping matched JS escaping and fix a minor XSS issue in the Query Tool that required superuser access to trigger.
- Ensure that both columns and partitions can be edited at the same time in the table dialog.
- Fix an XSS issue when username contains XSS vulnerable text.