Release date: 2020-01-09
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features since the release of pgAdmin4 4.16.
- Allow screen-reader to read relationship attributes in nested elements.
- Ensure all binaries are securely signed and linked with the hardened runtime in the macOS bundle
- Refactored SQL of Table’s and it’s child nodes.
- Refactored SQL of Views and Materialized Views.
- Refactored SQL of Functions and Procedures.
- Added support for on-demand loading of items in Select2.
- Fix syntax highlighting in code mirror for backslash and escape constant.
- Fix an issue where clicking on an empty textbox like fill factor or comments, considers it as change and enabled the save button.
- Added support to view multilevel partitioned tables.
- Ensure that constraints, indexes, rules, triggers, and compound triggers should be created on partitions.
- Added more information to the ‘Database connected/disconnected’ message.
- Ensure that the user should be able to select/modify tablespace for the partitioned table on v12 and above.
- Rename some internal environment variables that could conflict with Kubernetes.
- Fix vulnerability issues reported by ‘yarn audit’. Replace the deprecated uglifyjs-webpack-plugin with a terser-webpack-plugin.
- Ensure that the error message should not be displayed if Tablespace is not selected while creating the index.
- Fix an issue where operator, access method and operator class is not visible for exclusion constraints.
- Add a note to the documentation about the use of non-privileged ports on filesystems that don’t support extended attributes when running the container.
- Added tab navigation for tabs under explain panel in query tool.
- Fix an issue where the table is not created with autovacuum_enabled and toast.autovacuum_enabled for PG/EPAS 12.