Release date: 2018-11-29
This release contains a number of features and fixes reported since the release
of pgAdmin4 3.5
- Add support for dropping multiple objects at once from the collection Properties panel.
- Add the ability to import and export server definitions from a config database.
- Ensure previous notices are not removed from the Messages tab in the Query Tool if an error occurs during query execution.
- Allow the selection order to be preserved in the Select2 control to fix column ordering in data Import/Export.
- Allow use of 0 (integer) and empty strings as parameters in the debugger.
- Properly report errors when debugging cannot be started.
- Prevent the debugger controls being pressed again before previous processing is complete.
- Fix toggle breakpoints buttons in the debugger.
- Fix changes to the NOT NULL and default value options in the Table Dialogue.
- Fix dropping of multiple functions/procedures at once.