- Fix issue where the Reset button does not get enabled till all the mandatory fields are provided in the dialog.
- Remove the sorting of table headers with no labels.
- Updated documentation for default privileges to clarify more on the grantor.
- Fix query tool launch error if user name contains HTML characters. It’s a regression.
- Fix network disconnect issue while establishing the connection via SSH Tunnel and it impossible to expand the Servers node.
- Fix an issue where the wrong type is displayed when changing the datatype from timestamp with time zone to timestamp without time zone.
- Ensure that the superuser should be able to create database, as the superuser overrides all the access restrictions.
- Fix server connection drops out issue in query tool.
- Updated the json file name from ‘servers.json’ to ‘pgadmin4/servers.json’ in the container deployment section of the documentation.
- Ensure that the superuser should be able to create role, as the superuser overrides all the access restrictions.
- Fix reverse engineering SQL issue for partitions when specifying digits as comments.
- Enhance the logic to change the label from ‘Delete/Drop’ to ‘Remove’ for the server and server group node.
- Shown some text on process watcher till the initial logs are loaded.
- Fix VPN network disconnect issue where pgAdmin4 hangs on expanding the Servers node.
- Fix main window tab navigation accessibility issue.
- Ensure that the Servers collection node should expand independently of server connections.
- Fix the help button link on the User Management dialog.
- Fix XSS issue in explain and explain analyze for table and type which contain HTML.
- Fix an issue of retrieving properties for Compound Triggers. It’s a regression of #4006.
- Fix an issue where pgAdmin4 unable to retrieve table node if the trigger is already disabled and the user clicks on Enable All.
- Fix reverse engineering SQL issue for triggers when passed a single argument to trigger function.
- Fix an issue where length and precision are not removed from table/column dialog.
- Fix an issue where the Interval data type is not displayed in the properties dialog of table/column.
- Fix ‘Could not find the object on the server.’ error while refreshing the check constraint.
- Fix issue where the user can not switch the UI language. It’s a regression of #4348.
- Fix reverse engineering SQL issue where when clause is not visible for PG/EPAS 12.
- Fix pgAdmin4 failed to start issue after upgrading to version 4.15.
- Added statistics and storage information in reverse engineering SQL of table/column.
- Fix an issue where the inherited table name with quotes did not escape correctly.
- Fix an issue where context menu is open along with submenu and the focus is not on context menu or submenu.