Release date: 2020-06-25
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features since the release of pgAdmin4 4.22.
- Added option to ignore the whitespaces while comparing objects in schema diff.
- Added server group name while selecting servers in schema diff.
- Improve error messaging if the storage and log directories cannot be created.
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for Collations.
- Cleanup Windows build scripts and ensure Windows x64 builds will work.
- Documentation of Row Level Security Policies.
- Ensure that the query tool should display the proper error message while terminating the active session.
- Ensure that proper error should be displayed for the deleted node.
- Disabled the Stop process button after clicking it and added a message ‘Terminating the process…’ to notify the user.
- Fixed an issue where select all checkbox only selects the first 50 tables.
- Ensure that the query tool panel gets closed when clicking on the ‘Don’t Save’ button.
- Fixed an issue where the Edge browser version is showing wrong and warning message gets displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the search object is unable to locate inherited tables and constraint filters are not working.
- Fixed connection and version number detection issue when the database server is upgraded.
- Fixed an issue when dumping servers from a desktop pgAdmin app by providing an option ‘–sqlite-path’.
- Fixed an issue where two identical tables showing different by schema diff tool.
- Ensure that pgadmin should be able to connect to the server which has password more than 1000 characters.