- Ensure all object types have a “System XXX?” property.
- Ensure that the password prompt should not be visible if the database server is in trust authentication mode.
- Fixed an issue where the query tool unable to load the file which contains the BOM marker.
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking a browser object does not apply to the object on which right-click was fired.
- Ensure that the start and end date should be deleted when clear the selection for pgAgent Job.
- Added multiple drop/delete functionality for the table constraints.
- Fixed copy-paste row issues in View/Edit Data.
- Modified keyboard shortcuts in Query Tool for OSX native support.
- Fixed cursor disappeared issue in the query editor for some of the characters when zoomed out.
- Fixed mouse click issue where it does not select an object in Browser unless the pointer is over the object.
- Ensure that the grant wizard should be closed on pressing the ESC key.
- Added dark mode support for the configuration dialog on Windows/macOS runtime.
- Ensure the DROP statements in reverse engineered SQL are properly quoted for all objects.
- Ensure all object names in the title line of the reverse-engineered SQL are not quoted.
- Fixed an issue where like options should be disabled if the relation is not selected while creating a table.
- Fixed calendar opening issue on the exception tab inside the schedules tab of pgAgent.
- Fixed an issue wherein grant wizard the last object is not selectable.
- Ensure that if the delimiter is set other than comma then download the file as ‘.txt’ file.
- Fixed encoding issue while saving data in encoded charset other than ‘utf-8’.
- Added schema-qualified dictionary names in FTS configuration to avoid confusion of duplicate names.
- Enable the save button by default when a query tool is opened with CREATE or other scripts.
- Fixed python exception error when user tries to download the CSV and there is a connection issue.
- Make the configuration window in runtime to auto-resize.
- Fixed an issue when changing the comments of the procedure with arguments gives error in case of overloading.
- Fixed an issue when the user creates a temporary table with ‘on commit drop as’ clause.
- Ensure that Constraint Trigger, Deferrable, Deferred option should be disabled when the user selects EDB-SPL function for the trigger.
- Fixed an issue where changing the values of columns with JSONB or JSON types to NULL.
- Ensure index dropdown should have existing indexes while creating unique constraints.
- Fixed an issue where columns names should be visible in the order of their creation in the browser tree.
- Fixed an issue where changing the columns in the existing view throws an error.
- Ensure that default sort order should be using the primary key in View/Edit data.
- Fixed an issue where the autovacuum_enabled parameter is added automatically in the RE-SQL when the table has been created using the WITH clause.
- Ensure that text larger than underlying field size should not be truncated automatically.
- Fixed an issue when the user performs refresh on a large size materialized view.
- Fixed an issue where user cannot be added if many users are already exists.
- Fixed generated SQL when any token in FTS Configuration or any option in FTS Dictionary is changed.
- Ensure that OID should be shown in properties for Synonyms.
- Fixed tab key navigation issue for parameters in table dialog.
- Fixed an issue where difference SQL is not seen in the schema diff tool for Types.
- Ensure that switch cell is in sync with switch control for accessibility.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff showing changes in the identical domain constraints.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff marks an identical table as different.
- Fixed compilation warnings while building pgAdmin.
- Fixed the rightmost and bottom tooltip crop issues in the explain query plan.
- Fixed modified SQL issue while adding an exception in pgAgent job schedule.
- Fixes an issue where pgAdmin4 GUI does not display properly in IE 11.
- Fixed an issue where the identical packages and sequences visible as different in the schema diff tool.
- Added alert message to Reset Layout if any of the panels from Query Tool failed to load.
- Fixed tab key navigation for some dialogs.
- Fixed an issue where the Mode cell of argument grid does not appear completely in the Functions dialog.
- Fixed syntax error while refreshing the existing synonyms.
- Fixed an issue where the mode is not shown in the properties dialog of functions/procedures if all the arguments are “IN” arguments.
- Fixed an issue where the search object module unable to locate the object in the browser tree.
- Fixed internal server error when the database server is logged in with non-super user.
- Fixed search object issue when the object name contains special characters.
- Fixed an issue where the checkbox is not visible on Configuration dialog in runtime for the dark theme.
- Fixed an issue while removing the package body showing wrong modified SQL.
- Ensure that the query tool context menu should work on the collection nodes.
- Ensure that the user should not be able to change the authentication source.
- Ensure error should be handled properly when LDAP user is created with the same name.
- Fixed an issue where an internal user is not created if the authentication source is set to internal and ldap.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not able to create a server if login with an LDAP account.
- Fixed an issue where the search object not able to locate pg_toast_* tables in the pg_toast schema.
- Fixed failed to fetch utility error when click on refresh(any option) materialized view.