- Gracefully informed the user that the database is already connected when they click on “Connect Database…”.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the cross button of the alert box on the login page is not working.
- Fixed the SQL help issue for EDB Postgres Advanced Server.
- Ensure that maintenance job should be worked properly for indexes under a materialized view.
- Ensure that file browse “home” button should point to $HOME rather than /.
- Ensure that ‘With OID’ option should be disabled while taking backup of database server version 12 and above.
- Fixed invalid literal issue when removing the connection limit for the existing role.
- Fixed internal server error when clicking on Triggers -> ‘Enable All’ for partitions.
- Fixed generated SQL issue for auto vacuum options.
- Ensure that the dependencies tab shows correct information for Synonyms.
- Fixed an issue where the newly added table is not alphabetically added to the tree.
- Fixed list sorting issue in the schema diff tool.
- Fixed an issue while comparing the two identical schemas using the schema diff tool.
- Fixed an issue when renaming the column not added in the proper order.
- Correct ipv4 “all interfaces” address in the container docs, per Frank Limpert.
- Fixed an issue where select2 hover is inconsistent for the SSL field in create server dialog.
- Fixed post-login redirect location when running in server mode under a non-default root.
- Fixed an issue where the background job creation fails if there is only a version-specific python binary available in PATH.
- Fixed data truncation issue when updating the data of type character with length.
- Fixed an issue where if LDAP_SEARCH_BASE_DN is not set then, the value for LDAP_BASE_DN will be considered.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on Select All button, not selecting all the options in pgAgent job scheduler.
- Clarify and correct the docs on enabling the pl/debugger plugin on the server.
- Fixed Unicode decode error ‘utf-8’ codec can’t decode byte.