- Ensure that schema names starting with ‘pg’ should be visible in browser tree when standard_conforming_strings is set to off.
- Adjusted the height of jobstep code block to use maximum space.
- Modified the ‘Commit’ and ‘Rollback’ query tool button icons.
- Ensure that the user should be able to drop the database even if it is connected.
- Update the description of GIN and GiST indexes in the documentation.
- Fixed an issue where –load-server does not allow loading connections that use pg_services.
- Fixed incorrect reverse engineering SQL for Foreign key when creating a table.
- Enable the ‘Configure’ and ‘View log’ menu option when the server taking longer than usual time to start.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff is not working when providing the options to Foreign Data Wrapper, Foreign Server, and User Mapping.
- Fixed SQL for Row Level Security which is incorrectly generated.
- Fixed string indices must be integers issue for PostgreSQL < 9.3.
- Fixed an issue where the application ignores the fixed port configuration value.
- Ensure that ‘setup-web.sh’ should work in Debian 10.
- Remove illegal argument from trigger function in trigger DDL statement.
- Fixed excessive CPU usage by stopping the indefinite growth of the graph dataset.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the ‘Generate script’ button shows a forever spinner due to pop up blocker.
- Ensure that the ‘CREATE SCHEMA’ statement should be present in the generated script if the schema is not present in the target database.
- Fixed an issue while refreshing Resource Group.
- Fixed an issue where custom sequences are not visible when show system objects are set to false.
- Ensure that the ‘Remove Server Group’ option is available in the context menu.