Release date: 2020-03-05
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features since the release of pgAdmin4 4.18.
- Added accessibility support in AlertifyJS.
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for the Event Trigger module.
- Improvements in the UI for both default and dark themes.
- Enhance logging by tracking stdout and stderr of subprocess when log level set to DEBUG.
- Added option to override the class name of a label tag for select2 control.
- Changed the color of selected and hovered item for Select2 dropdown.
- Improve the style of the highlighted code after query execution for Dark mode.
- Ensure that AlertifyJS should not be visible as a title for alert dialog.
- Changed background pattern for geometry viewer to use #fff for all themes.
- Fix an issue where debugger not showing all arguments anymore after hitting SQL error while debugging.
- Set proper focus on tab navigation for file manager dialog.
- Fix an issue where command and statements were parsed incorrectly for Rules.
- Ensure that all the transactions should be canceled before closing the connections when a server is disconnected using pgAdmin.
- Fixed Firefox monospaced issue by updating the font to the latest version.
- Update Flask-SQLAlchemy and SQLAlchemy package which is not working on Windows with Python 3.8.
- Fix syntax error when changing the event type for the existing rule.