Release date: 2018-10-04
This release contains a number of features and fixes reported since the release
of pgAdmin4 3.3
- Move all CSS into SCSS files for consistency and ease of colour maintenance etc.
- Add optional data point markers and mouse-over tooltips to display values on graphs.
- Add shortcuts for View Data and the Query tool to the Browser header bar.
- Ensure the runtime can startup properly if there are wide characters in the logfile path on Windows.
- Fix handling of backslashes in the edit grid.
- Ensure queries are no longer executed when dashboards are closed.
- Fix support for the CLOB datatype in EPAS.
- Fix logic around validation and highlighting of Sort/Filter in the Query Tool.
- Ensure auto-complete works for objects in schemas other than public and pg_catalog.
- Ensure changes to Query Tool settings from the Preferences dialogue are applied before executing queries.
- Swap the Schema and Schemas icons and Catalog and Catalogs icons that had been used the wrong way around.