Release date: 2018-08-09
This release contains a number of features and fixes reported since the release
of pgAdmin4 3.1
- Added version number for URL’s to ensure that files are only cached on a per-version basis.
- Add support for SCRAM password changes (requires psycopg2 >= 2.8).
- Add support for Trigger and JIT stats in the graphical query plan viewer.
- Add support for primary key, foreign key, unique key, indexes and triggers on partitioned tables for PG/EPAS 11.
- Allow the user to specify a fixed port number in the runtime to aid cookie whitelisting etc.
- Add a menu option to the runtime to copy the appserver URL to the clipboard.
- Fix a number of debugger execution issues.
- Infrastructure (and changes to the Query Tool, Dashboards and Debugger) for realtime preference handling.
- Fix Directory format support for backups.
- Support running on systems without a system tray.
- Cleanup and fix handling of Query Tool Cancel button status.
- Fix restoring of restore options for sections.
- Don’t create a session when the /misc/ping test endpoint is called.
- Various procedure/function related fixes for EPAS/PG 11.
- Exclude system columns in Import/Export.
- Fix debugging of procedures in EPAS packages.
- pgAdmin4 should work with python 3.7.
- Support SSH tunneling with keys that don’t have a passphrase.
- Ensure the SSH tunnel port number is honoured.
- Add support to save and clear SSH Tunnel password.
- COST statement should not be automatically duplicated after creating trigger function.
- View Data->Filtered Rows dialog should be displayed.