Release date: 2020-11-12
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features since the release of pgAdmin4 4.27.
- Added support to download utility files at the client-side.
- Added support to rename query tool and debugger tabs title.
- Added tab title placeholder for Query Tool, View/Edit Data, and Debugger.
- Added support to compare schemas and databases in schema diff.
- Ensure that some fields should be disabled for the trigger in edit mode.
- Fixed an issue where the validation error message is shown twice.
- Ensure that non-superuser should be able to debug the function.
- Ensure that query history should be listed by date/time in descending order.
- Ensure that search object functionality works with case insensitive string.
- Fixed an issue where the suffix for Toast table size is not visible in the Statistics tab.
- Ensure that macros should be run on the older version of Safari and Chrome.
- Fixed an issue where a mismatch in the value of ‘Estimated row’ for functions.
- Fixed an issue where non-closeable tabs are getting closed.
- Fixed an issue where a long file name is not visible on the process watcher dialog.
- Fixed an issue where connection to the server is on wait state if a different user is provided.
- Ensure that Grant Wizard should include foreign tables.