- Added ‘Count Rows’ option to the partition sub tables.
- Improve the explain plan details by showing popup instead of tooltip on clicking of the specified node.
- Added support for expression in exclusion constraints.
- Fixed incorrect log information for AUTHENTICATION_SOURCES.
- Ensure that the ‘template1’ database should not be visible after pg_upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where the Save button is enabled by default in Macro.
- Remove extra line after Manage Macros menu while clearing all macros.
- Ensure that ‘Clear All Rows’ should not work if there is no existing macro available and the user does not specify any value.
- Fixed an issue where the server is disconnected error message displayed if the user creates Macro with invalid SQL.
- Ensure that the macro query result should be download properly.
- Added appropriate help message and a placeholder for letting users know about the account password expiry for Login/Group Role.
- Fixed an issue where the state of the Save File icon does not match the dirty editor indicator.
- Fixed an issue where the dirty indicator stays active even if all changes were undone.
- Ensure that the rename panel should be disabled when the SQL file opened in the query tool.
- Fixed extra parentheses issue around joins for Views.
- Fixed accessibility issues in schema diff module.
- Fixed an issue on refreshing files in Query Tool.
- Fixed an issue where Non-admin user is unable to view shared server created using service.
- Fixed accessibility issues in various dialogs.
- Fixed TypeError exception in schema diff when selected any identical object.
- Updated deployment documentation, refer correctly to uWSGI where Gunicorn had been referenced.
- Fixed an issue of deleting records when the user tries to delete multiple records.
- Ensure that the user should be able to specify an older date for the account expiration of the role/user.
- Fixed an issue where the database list in the new connection window is not visible.
- Added informative message when there is no difference found for schema diff.
- Fixed an issue where sequences are not created.
- Ensure that verbose logs should be visible for Utility(Backup, Maintenance) jobs.
- Ensure that the current value of the sequence should be ignored while comparing using schema diff.