- Fixed alignment issue under preferences for the German language.
- Fixed color issue on the statistics tab for collection node in the safari browser.
- Fixed an issue where adding/updating records fails if the table name contains percent sign.
- Ensure that autovacuum and analyze scale factors should be editable with more than two decimals.
- Fixed an issue where % displayed twice in explain analyze for query and table.
- Rename text ‘table’ with ‘relation’ in the statistic tab for explain analyze.
- Fixed an issue where the properties tab for collection nodes is unresponsive after switching the tabs.
- Fixed an issue where the Save button is enabled for functions/procedures by default when open the properties dialog.
- Fixed an issue where hanging symlinks in a directory cause select file dialog to break.
- Allow underscores in the Windows installation path.
- Remove the “launch now” option in the Windows installer, as UAC could cause it to run as an elevated user.
- Ensure that cell content being auto selected when editing the cell data.
- Ensure that SQL formatter should not add extra tabs and format the SQL correctly.
- Fixed encoding issue when database encoding set to SQL_ASCII and name of the column is in ASCII character.
- Ensure that the user should be able to kill the session from Dashboard if the user has a ‘pg_signal_backend’ role.
- Ensure that the view/edit data panel should not be opened for unsupported nodes using the keyboard shortcut.
- Ensure PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL looks sane when initialising a container deployment.
- Improve the web setup script for Linux to make the platform detection more robust and overrideable.
- Ensure that SQL formatter should not use tab size if ‘Use spaces?’ set to false.
- Fixed an issue where the user is unable to create a subscription if the host/IP address for connection is 127.0.0.1.
- Ensure that proper error message should be shown on the properties and statistics tab in case of insufficient privileges for a subscription.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Create Slot’ option is disabled in case of the same IP/host provided but the port is different.
- Ensure the Python interpreter used by the runtime ignores user site-packages.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not able to change the connection in Query Tool when any SQL file is opened.
- Ensure that the venv activation scripts have the correct path in them on Linux.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff showing wrong SQL when comparing triggers with different when clause.
- Ensure that the template database should be visible while creating the database.
- Fixed string index out of range error where the dependent tab is in focus and selecting any publication or table.
- Fixed an issue where the dependent tab throwing an error when selecting any login/group role.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect values visible in the dependents tab for publication.
- Fixed an issue where copy/paste rows in view data paste the wrong value for boolean type.
- Ensure that the primary key should be visible properly in the table dialog.
- Ensure that toggle buttons are accessible by most screen readers.
- Fixed an issue where the top menu disappears when entering into the full screen for minimum screen resolution.
- Ensure that the grantor name should be visible properly for the security tab in the table dialog.