- Fixed an issue where drag and drop object is not correct in codemirror for properties dialog.
- Added support for cache bust webpack chunk files.
- Fixed an issue where data is displayed in the wrong order when executing the query repeatedly.
- Ensure that while connecting to the server using SSPI login, it should not prompt for the password.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong SQL is showing for the child partition tables.
- Fixed an issue where CSV download quotes the numeric columns.
- Ensure that pgAdmin should not allow opening external files that are dragged into it.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff does not create DROP DEFAULT statement for columns.
- Ensure that Backup and Restore should work on shared servers.
- Fixed an issue where the filter ‘Include/Exclude By Selection’ not working for null values.
- Ensure that the user should not be able to add duplicate panels.
- Added support for the creation of Nested Table and Varying Array Type for Advanced Server.
- Fixed ModuleNotFoundError when running setup.py from outside of the root.
- Fixed an issue where the current debug line is not visible in the ‘Dark’ theme.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate columns are visible in the browser tree, which is owned by two sequences.
- Fixed an issue where the Help message not displaying correctly on Login/Group role.
- Added comment column in the properties panel for View and Materialized View collection node.
- Fixed an issue where query editor is not being closed if the user clicks on the ‘Don’t Save’ button.
- Ensure that pgAdmin4 shut down completely on the Quit command.
- Fixed an issue where file dialog showing incorrect files for the selected file types.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not warned if Kerberos ticket expiration is less than 30 min while initiating a global backup.
- Ensure that proper identification should be there when the server is connected using Kerberos or without Kerberos.