- Ensure that the original file format should be retained when saving the same file in SQL editor.
- Added missing comments in reverse engineering SQL for each column of a View.
- Fixed an issue where debugger doesn’t work if the search path is set other than ‘public’.
- Fixed ssh tunnel hang issue when the user tries to disconnect the server.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not able to insert the data if the table and columns name contains special characters.
- Fixed an issue where the user is not able to save the new row if the table is empty.
- Ensure that the Dictionaries drop-down shows all the dictionaries in the FTS configuration dialog.
- Make the runtime configuration dialog non-modal.
- Fixed an issue where copying and pasting a cell with multiple line data will result in multiple rows.
- Fixed an issue where conversion of bytea to the binary string results in an error.
- Fixed an issue where the entire logs is in red text when the user runs backup and restore.
- Ensure that the user will be able to modify the start value of the Identity column.
- Ensure that RLS Policy node should be searchable using search object.
- Fixed an issue where ‘ALTER VIEW’ statement is missing when the user sets the default value of a column for View.
- Fixed an issue where the error message does not have a close button on utility dialogs.
- Added the ‘ORDER BY’ clause for the privileges type to fix schema diff issue.
- Correct TLS certificate filename in the container deployment docs.
- Fixed an issue when comparing the table with a trigger throwing error in schema diff.
- Fixed an issue where ajax call continues to fire even after disconnecting the database server.
- Clarify some of the differences when running in server mode in the docs.
- Resolve schema diff dependencies by selecting the appropriate node automatically and maintain the order in the generated script.