1. Private Classes are delivered online or onsite by 1 trainer per day for up to 12 participants. Up to 3 additional students may be allowed for an extra charge.
2. Classes are typically 6-8 hours/day, with time for questions and demos; 8 hours of class time per day maximum.
3. Evaluation forms and Completion certificates will be provided to all participants electronically.
4. One attempt of each Certification exam per course per participant will be made available to all class participants at no additional cost (if applicable), to be taken on the last day of the class or within 6 weeks from class completion. Certification is not available for custom classes.
5. Training will be delivered and course materials will be provided only in English language.
6. An electronic copy of training material will be provided. The material is copyrighted, with distribution limited to the actual participants of the training.
1. Each participant is required to have a laptop/PC with the minimum requirements set forth at https://www.enterprisedb.com/training/hardware-requirements.
2. Additionally, the training coordinator, prior to the scheduled date of training will send out additional setup instructions, as necessary.
3. Customer is responsible for providing an environment for training labs and ensuring that VM’s are set-up with the proper software installed. If EDB needs to provide the VM’s for the labs in a public cloud, additional expenses incurred by EDB will be billed to the Customer.
4. Completion of the lab environment set-up by the Customer or EDB must be complete 2 weeks prior to the training engagement.
III. General Customer Responsibilities
1. The customer will provide a Point of Contact (POC) for all training coordination activities no later than three weeks prior to the training engagement. Once identified a training logistics meeting will be scheduled to review the training class life cycle.
2. The customer will share the name and email address of all the participants 2 week prior to the class so they are setup to receive instructions and course deliverables.
3. A suitable meeting room should be provided for the duration of on-site training. The room should be equipped with a projector or large display screen available together with high speed internet access.
4. Attendees must bring their own laptops to the course. It is also expected that the customer/students will have an applicable environment in which they can perform lab exercises.
5. For on-line courses it is recommended that video capabilities be enabled for a more immersive audience experience.
IV. Change Control
1. Any changes to the scope will require formal change-control process. This change control process will include specific identification of cost, timing impact, and budget (including ownership of costs); no additional work will be undertaken without mutual sign-off on each change order. No changes to plan or work underway will occur until there is mutual written sign-off by project sponsors. If both parties consent to a proposed change, the change shall be recorded by the parties on a Change Management Authorization Form.