Ensure your success with Postgres.
A technical account manager from EDB will proactively assist you in preparing for future technology changes and will ensure you get the most from your EDB product, solution, and support benefits.
Your TAM will become intimately familiar with your environments and setup, so that they can actively help you prepare for upgrades, maintenance, or system updates. They will lead planning sessions and guide you with recommendations to help you succeed with a Postgres environment tailored to your company’s goals and initiatives.
Conduct project kickoff with on-boarding and a review of the service lifecycle.
What EDB Will Do
An EDB solution expert provides guidance on aligning product capabilities to requirements. Activities include:
- Assisting with Postgres adoption and rollout activities, and making recommendations for migration strategies
- Representing your interests within EDB business and technology teams (e.g. feature requests, escalations)
- Contributing as a strategic member of your team, and participating in your key meetings
- Providing on-request assistance and expertise during business hours for up to four named contacts
- Simplifying communication channels and helping you stay on top of open items
- Overseeing reports and the resolution of open technical issues
- Conducting monthly service reviews with your extended team
- Providing a monthly activity report including recommendations, open item status and next steps
- Facilitating quarterly planning meetings
Your TAM Provides:
- Database architecture and database infrastructure advice
- High-availability, disaster recovery strategies
- Designing for scalability
- Migration planning
- Upgrade planning
- Approaches for performance tuning
- Identifying sweet spot application candidates for Postgres Resolution of Postgres-related technical issues
- Mentoring for your Postgres team
Up to 16 hours of work per month
Quarterly planning over video conference
Up to 40 hours of work per month
Quarterly on-site planning
Up to 60 hours of work per month
Twice-quarterly on-site planning or a topic of choice
EDB Executive sponsor