EDB's On-demand/Self-paced courses can be taken anytime and from anywhere,
allowing you to strengthen your Postgres skills when it is most convenient for you.
There are no travel expenses, and no time away from work in case you are needed.
You can start, stop and resume whenever you want.
- EDB Postgresの基礎
- Advanced Administration
- EDB Postgresツール
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Postgres for Developers and Architects
Benefits of On-Demand Training
- Content is available in a convenient online environment
- Eliminate time zone constraints
- Train during or after work hours when its convenient for you
- Learn at your own pace
Here's how our On-Demand/Self-Paced program works:
- Purchase individual classes or get access to all classes with the on-demand eSubscription.
- You will receive confirmation of your purchase and the training access information from firstname.lastname@example.org*
- You will have access to the on-demand training material for six calendar weeks (42 days) from the date of your purchase. Students with the eSubscription have unlimited access for a full year.
- During that time, you can go through the material an unlimited number of times.
- You can pause and resume the video lessons at any time, or skip to a particular module.
- Web browser with high-speed Internet access
- Adobe Flash Player version 10.1 or greater
Included in our On-Demand Courses
- A pre-recorded video course containing slides and voice instruction, with an interactive menu of topics so you can progress through modules in order or go straight to any module as needed.
- Ability to start, stop and pause presentation at any point
- A soft copy of the course material to keep and review anytime
- トレーニング修了 e-認定証
- An attempt to pass the Certification Exam** at no extra cost, if your chosen course includes an exam
Certificate and Exam
You will receive a Training Completion e-certificate once you complete your course.
If your on-demand training includes an exam, you will receive the access details for that exam.
You can take the exam anytime within 6 weeks of receiving exam access information.