Date -2017-06-06 Location - BOSTON Comella-Dorda works with organizations to define, develop, and implement digital solutions that achieve cost efficiencies, productivity gains, improved project management, and more effective enterprise architectures. In his past 10 years at McKinsey & Company, Santiago has specialized in helping clients streamline the process of evaluating digital tools for achieving better business performance and choosing the combination that best meets the needs of each unique enterprise. With the process becoming more complex, he helps with issues ranging from overall enterprise re-architecture to upgrading hardware and software choices, to reorganizing for greater team accountability.
Comella-Dorda will deliver his keynote address, The Business of Enterprise Agility, on Tuesday, June 27, at 11:00 am ET.
Comella-Dorda will examine how organizations are adapting to greater uncertainty in today’s markets by adopting concepts of agile software development. He will provide models for creating teams with marketers, attorneys, technologists, and operations personnel to accomplish business outcomes quickly. He will also explain how accelerated learning cycles keep organizational structures flexible with a culture of empowerment and risk-taking.
Comella-Dorda joins an all-star agenda featuring thought leaders, top executives, and open source community technologists from the data management ecosystem, including:
- Ed Boyajian, President and CEO, EnterpriseDB;
- Graham Brooks, Partner, .406 Ventures;
- Frank Fanzilli, Director, The Linux Foundation;
- Robert Haas, PostgreSQL Project Major Contributor and Committer;
- Raffi Holzer, Product Manager, Pivotal Labs;
- Kathleen Kennedy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Postgres Vision 2017 emcee);
- Hilary Mason, Founder of Fast Forward Labs and Data Scientist in Residence at Accel Partners;
- Dr. Michael Meskes, Major Contributor to PostgreSQL;
- Kiki Mills Johnston, Managing Director, MassChallenge;
- Bruce Momjian, Co-founder of the PostgreSQL Global Development Group, Core Team Member, and Committer;
- Dave Page, PostgreSQL Global Development Group Core Team Member;
- John Rymer, Software Industry Analyst, Forrester Research;
- Joe Schuler, Vice President, MasterCard;
- Matthew Spilich, Director of Engineering Operations, TripAdvisor; and
- Terri Virnig, Vice President of Power Systems Ecosystem & Strategy, IBM.
The Postgres Vision agenda will include keynote sessions, informational panels, and presentations delivered across four tracks: business; open source community; DevOps; and technical workshops. During Postgres Vision, attendees also will have the opportunity to participate in training and certification sessions for various skills levels.
TWEET: .@PostgresVision = Future of #Innovation #OpenSource, June 26-28 BOSTON - Register http://bit.ly/1RMHh5g
# # #
All names are trademarks of their respective owners.