EDB Postgres Advanced Server replication boosts performance, saves money, and much more.
EDB Postgres Advanced Server replication adds robustness to your database infrastructure with improved price/performance, flexible multi-use configurations, and easy to use GUI Console or CLI tools. Use asynchronous near real-time replication to synch your data between EDB Postgres Advanced Server servers or between EDB Postgres Advanced Server and Oracle® servers without degrading the performance of your production systems.
Call +1-781-357-3390 (US and International) or 1-877-377-4352 (US Only) today!
How can EDB Postgres Advanced Server Replication Help You?
- Improve OLTP & Reporting Performance: Replicate key data from your main OLTP server to a low cost EDB Postgres Advanced Server reporting server improving performance for both your transaction times and reporting times!
- Standby Database Protection: A single master to one or multiple cascaded slaves allows you to deploy standby databases locally and remotely for disaster recovery configurations.
- High Availability of Your Data: Maintain near synchronous backups of your database for failover switching when downtime threatens access to critical information.
- Run Systems in Parallel: Replicating data also allows you to migrate data to a new system, or perform testing and proof of concepts of systems with real data.
Powerful Replication Features
- Replicate Oracle data to EDB Postgres Advanced Server
- Distributed multi-Publication / Subscription Architecture
- Synchronize data across geographies
- Replicate one or more tables and or sequences
- Controlled switchover and failover
- Supports cascading replication
- Trigger based transactional replication
- Snapshot and continuous modes
- Define and apply row filters
- Flexible replication scheduler
- Replication History Viewer
- Graphical Replication Console and CLI
Reduce your database license costs with an Oracle compatible replication server to remove reporting loads from your production transaction database.
Additional Replication Assets
- Slony Replication Training: EDB offers a half day live training on Slony concepts, installation, configuration, and execution. Check out the Slony Training details here!
- Replication Consulting Services: These well defined service offering helps you plan, configure, and setup your replication system for a variety of purposes. It also includes effective knowledge transfer to your staff to maintain and satisfy your replication needs. Tell me more about your consulting services.
- The Magic of Streaming Replication and Hot Standby: Spend some time with Bruce Momjian as he discusses a key new feature in this webcast on Streaming Replication in Postgres.