Release date: 2019-10-17
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features since the release of pgAdmin4 4.13.
- Added Copy with headers functionality when copy data from Query Tool/View Data.
- Include PostgreSQL 12 binaries in the container.
- Add Reverse Engineered and Modified SQL tests for Synonyms.
- Add Reverse Engineered and Modified SQL tests for Unique Constraints.
- Optimize Webpack to improve overall performance.
- Ensure backup a partition table should not backup the whole database.
- Ensure that ‘ENTER’ key in the data filter should not run the query.
- Fix issue where backup fails for schema name that needs quoting.
- Highlighted the color of closing or opening parenthesis when user select them in CodeMirror.
- Fix issue where export job fails when deselecting all the columns.
- Fix an error where ‘false’ string is displayed when we add a new parameter in the Parameters tab, also clear the old value when the user changes the parameter name.
- Ensure that pgAdmin should work behind reverse proxy if the inbuilt server is used as it is.
- Fix issue where pgAdmin does not load completely if loaded in an iframe.
- Ensure the search path should not be quoted for Database.
- Ensure pgAdmin should work behind reverse proxy on a non standard port.
- Fix query tool open issue on Internet Explorer.
- Fix issue where query history is not visible in the query history tab.
- Ensure the search path should not be quoted for Function, Procedure and Trigger Function.
- Fix issue where VALID foreign keys show as NOT VALID in the SQL tab for tables.
- Ensure the MAC OSX app should be notarized for Catalina.