Release date: 2019-01-15
This release contains a number of fixes reported since the release of pgAdmin4
- Fix SQL generated for tables with inherited columns.
- Ensure the context menu works after a server is renamed.
- Fix ordering of VACUUM options which changed in PG11.
- Don’t show system catalogs in the schemas property list unless show system objects is enabled.
- Fix help for the backup/restore dialogues.
- Ensure that last row of table data should be visible and user will be able to add new row.
- Make the browser more robust in the face of multibyte characters in SQL_ASCII databases.