- Fix issue where Deleting N number of rows makes first N number of rows disable.
- Fix generation of reverse engineered SQL for tables with Greenplum 5.x.
- Update wcDocker to allow the browser’s context menu to be used except in tab strips and panel headers.
- Ensure type names are properly encoded in the results grid.
- Fix generation of reverse engineered SQL for partition table, partitions were shown as a child of indexes.
- Update wcDocker to prevent window state loading creating blank dialogues.
- Fix accessibility issue for checkbox in IE11.
- Ensure the Query Tool doesn’t throw an error when viewing the contents of a table with no columns.
- Ensure columns can be created when they are IDENTITY fields with the CYCLE option enabled.
- Ensure purely numeric comments can be saved on new columns.
- Fix accessibility issue for Datetime cell in backgrid.
- Ensure the query tool will work with older versions of psycopg2 than we officially support, albeit without updatable resultsets.
- Ensure command tags are shown in the messages tab of the Query Tool.
- Fix load on demand in View/Edit data mode.
- Fix some errors thrown on the JS console when dragging text in the Query Tool.
- Ensure triggers should be updated properly for EPAS server.
- Fix the reverse engineered SQL for trigger functions with the WINDOW option selected.
- Ensure enable trigger menu should be visible when trigger is disabled.
- Ensure the comment on a Primary Key constraint can be edited under the Table node.
- Fix console error when changing kind(SQL/BATCH) for pgAgent job step.
- Fix double click issue to expand the contents of a cell if the resultset was not editable.
- Fix generation of reverse engineered SQL for Rules.
- Ensure compound triggers for event should be updated properly.
- Ensure compound triggers should be displayed under Views.
- Ensure Truncate option should be available for Compound Triggers.