Release date: 2020-12-10
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features since the release of pgAdmin4 4.28.
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for Foreign Tables.
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for Views and Materialized Views.
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for Debugger.
- Update the cryptography python package for Python 3.5 and above.
- Ensure that code coverage should cover class and function declarations.
- Fixed false error is shown while adding a new foreign key from the table dialog when a foreign key already exists with Auto FK Index set to true.
- Ensure that folder rename should work properly in Storage Manager.
- Fixed an issue where the debugger’s custom tab title not applied when opened in the new browser tab.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic tab title has not applied the first time for debugger panel.
- Fixed documentation issue where JSON is not valid.
- Added the appropriate server icon based on the server type in the new connection dialog.
- Fixed an issue where the process watcher dialog throws an error for the database server which is already removed.
- Ensure that dirty indicator (*) should not be visible when renaming the tabs.
- Fixed an issue where escape character is shown when the server/database name has some special characters.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff doesn’t show the result of compare if source schema has tables with RLS.
- Fixed an issue where an illegal argument is showing for trigger SQL when a trigger is created for View.
- Fixed an issue where shared servers import is failing.
- Fixed DLL load failed while importing bcrypt.